Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #3054 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

^ I hope for Man U's sake that won't be the case come January, but I've seen plenty of similarly strange transfers heading out of Old Trafford before, and this one's looking more likely by the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
You've got to be among the favourties, if not THE favourites for the drop now but you have looked to have a lot more fight in you's over the last few weeks. Over the next three months we might start to see teams like West Brom and Blackpool stutter and begin to fall off the pace a little and so I don't think Wigan are doomed just yet.
You're saying it like it's an open and shut case old boy! With the exception of Wolves, I think every side from 10th in the Prem downwards is capable of getting sucked into a relegation scrap come the closing stages of the season if they're not careful and/or pulling out of it as the others. Far too tight to call by my reckoning. Except where Wigan are concerned, obviously Basically, I wouldn't say there are any surefire relegation favourite this season myself. Not on the performances I've seen from the teams concerned.

Last edited by Bulldog; 10-19-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote