Music Banter - View Single Post - Query
Thread: Query
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
infantrysgirl18
Music Addict

I can write about anything about any time. I carry a composition book around with me to write ant tune or lyrics that I will randomly think of that sound good. Then after a few days or so I will end up looking at all of the random pieces and put them together to create a complete work. Im naturally creative and dont really channel my flow regularly it just happens. The trick is to record it somehow to remember later on when I want to recall my creativeness.

I usually sit down to my keys when I am stressed as a way for me to relieve a whole bunch of tension but that is also when my creativeness takes over. The stress comes out in creative bits in pieces that I have to somehow put together agan. It sounds complicated and it is but it works. I could never just sit down and write or compose. It had to just come to me.

I dont have one particular feeling where I am inspired to sit and compose/write. Im too impatient for that.

My mind is a labyrinth. I let it do what it needs to. Im just along for the ride.

Better believe it.
infantrysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote