Music Banter - View Single Post - Hairy armpits and women
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:48 AM   #56 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Black Poppies View Post
I never said you should be ashamed or feel bad. All I'm asking you to do is 1) consider your own thought process on a deeper level--for example, why might delicacy be associated with beauty--2) at least consider being open to new ideas for the sake of bettering one's self and society as a whole, and 3) acknowledge that there are points of view you don't understand--that even though it's sort of silly in this case, this might be part of an important subject to some people and that that's valid.

And as an aside, speaking as someone who's eaten hairy pussy, I didn't find it especially different from eating shaved pussy. If you're really into what you're doing, you don't really notice it. And as someone who's been eaten, believe me, you want to be that into what you're doing.

I am always open to new ideas and obviously realize my point of view is exactly that... MY point of view. To be honest I don't really care all that much why delicate and beauty are associated together. Let's say I come to a conclusion and figure out why they're associated..Now what? Does it really change my opinion on beauty? No. I prefer a smooth body next to me or under me and that isn't going to change.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote