Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupidity
Thread: Stupidity
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #572 (permalink)
emostreetguitar562268
Alternatively Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I'm not entirely sure if it's stupid per say, but I had a twenty minute conversation with someone about grilled cheese. By "conversation", I mean that they wouldn't stop talking, and I was forced to sit there and nod along in agreement in the hopes that they'd stop talking about grilled cheese.

It started off with them remarking that grilled cheese is really more fried than grilled in the traditional sense, I agreed with them, and got to listen to the longest and most bizarre uncensored internal monologue projected outwards about the methods of preparing grilled cheese that this world has ever heard.

My friend claims that the person was nervous and was desperately trying to keep a conversation going. My opinion of the person after the grilled cheese spiel, however, was definitely that they are mentally unstable. It really was that bad.
actually thats not as weird/stupid as one of my conversations. one time i sent someone a 3-page text about underwear, and i think the conversations spawning from it lasted nearly an hour.
Originally Posted by jeveuxleson
I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum's members. I do believe the forum is run mostly of male heterosexual men, and I wonder if the statistics are represented here.
Male men? Are there other kinds of men?
emostreetguitar562268 is offline   Reply With Quote