Music Banter - View Single Post - Harry Potter vs Twilight
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #181 (permalink)
emostreetguitar562268
Alternatively Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNineDream View Post
^I read about it too. She said that she might write an 8th, 9th and 10th book. It was in an interview last month. I still don't know what to think about it though.

Don't want the series to be ruined by redundancy.
I heard about it too, and if she writes more books i dont think she should do any more on harry's adult life as he gets older, but i think it might be cool to sorta rewrite the series from Voldemort's point of view (before i got banned from potterforums.com we were having a debate on whether we thought it should be about Harry's and Ginny's kids or Voldys side). I always love to see the inside of the antagonists mind. I feel if it went on to tell the story of the kids, it'd just be Hogwarts life and whatever, nothing interesting, even if she decided to make one of the death eaters step up to be the new Dark Lord it'd just be a complete repeat of books 1-7
Originally Posted by jeveuxleson
I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum's members. I do believe the forum is run mostly of male heterosexual men, and I wonder if the statistics are represented here.
Male men? Are there other kinds of men?
emostreetguitar562268 is offline   Reply With Quote