Music Banter - View Single Post - Dirty's Lyrics and Songs
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I'd love to. I listened to your song in the Dylanist thread... Loved it. Most stuff I hear I don't really feel but I was diggin your stuff. Nobody in my area ever wants to collabo. Nobody here even likes rap, its sad. The only guys that rap don't have much skill and are really bad lyrically and flow wise. They sound like they've all been listening too much to Drake and Wayne. Glad to see another rapper around here.

I just recorded last weekend actually, my dude Nasty N8 is mixing everything and by this weekend I should have out a mixtape of 10-12 songs. I'm really happy with how most of them turned out. The first 10ish songs I made weren't real great looking back, most of them were just stoner rap stuff and my flow and lyrics were elementary, but i think these new tunes show my improvement. Before I release the mixtape though I was thinking about turning the vocals down on Say What! Opinion on that?

Here's two that I recorded this weekend too. These beats are original. (I'll post lyrics tomorrow)

All Scientific

Untitled
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote