Music Banter - View Single Post - Dirty's Lyrics and Songs
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

That song in the Dylanist thread isn't really my best work., but thanks. Give me a heads up when your tape drops. The vocals on Say What could be turned down. I think it'd make for a better mix, they seem to distort a bit at the volume they're at.

I just dropped a tape not long ago, should be in here somewhere http://www.musicbanter.com/soundtrac...e-catalog.html

Unfortunetly the producer and I had major artistic differences so it's only 7 songs of varrying production quality. Most of it is actually in a different direction then I'd liked to have taken. I'm far more influenced by country, folk, and jazz music then what's on that tape... but it didn't turn out too bad.

As for these two songs, I'm digging em. Nice beats, I liked the samples you used. Your flow was on point, emotion was right for this type of track. Your style, even when your doing basic bragging, is very philosophical sounding. You've got a tone about your voice that sounds like your teaching. Of the two I prefer All Scientific because the hook pretty memorable. Good work.

Also, two Kobe references = win.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote