Music Banter - View Single Post - Your A-Z
Thread: Your A-Z
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:19 AM   #350 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Hahahaha NO, KoL are great, they just have the worst fans ever right now. Honestly. BOTT is brilliant! I thought you'd have been a r8 fanboy. Although that Las Ketchup song is mint (omg I hate using this word, it's a proper horrendous Manc word but it's caught onto me through m8s) but they start with L so stfu. Also do you remember that Fast Food Rockers song? A PIZZA HUT A PIZZA HUT, KENTUCKY FRIEND CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT.

I don't like The Kinks either really. Well, not that I don't like them, I just have never listened to any songs apart from the obvious. My friends tried to get me to go and see Ray Davies at Glasto but I watched someone better.. I think it was Snoop Dogg

That's fair enough, and yeah that's where my username's from, however I urge you to listen to Pretty Hate Machine. It's BY FAR their best album (it just didn't sound as good a username as thedownwardspiral) and it's much more synthpop influenced than anything else they ever did afterwards. OMG so good, get it done MICHAEL.

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote