Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:28 AM   #6512 (permalink)
HangHerUp
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Aww, that sounds completely horrible! You can't even go out to play in the snow for a little while by putting the chores / homework aside for a bit?

My bitch of the day:
My good friend's sister is also a lesbian, so I've been dragged to a plethora of gatherings with other lesbians as of late, and I feel vaguely like I'm living in "The L Word" television show. Today, my friend's sister decided it would be a great idea to completely act HORRIBLE to the girl she's talking to - who has actually become my friend - and make her cry.

And she dropped her from Facebook.

And somehow, I'm getting dragged into the middle of this, because I'm too nice to ignore their phone calls / texts / facebook messages which have been going on for the past three hours.

Things just suck around here lately in general. I have to try to go see my great grandmother in the hospital (she's okay, just over-exerted herself and passed out because she refuses to accept that she's 85 years old) before doing my play for a big fancy schmancy artsy event this evening.
Haha, I'd rather not xD I hate snow (and it doesn't help flu's in any way) and I'd rather go outside with a friend but yeah...closest friend lives around 40km away -____- yeah, I literally live in the middle of nowhere.

Ah mann, I'm sorry :/ Sounds like the people 'round you aren't doing too well and I guess neither are you, but umm...don't let them bring you down, chin up
HangHerUp is offline   Reply With Quote