Music Banter - View Single Post - Ruin Your Own F*cking Thread You Bastards
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:52 AM   #155 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I find it boring because there's hardly any scoring, and sometimes games end up in a tie. I think it turns a lot of people here off because of how points are rewarded. Like, sometimes teams will have to win by 2 or 3 goals to advance in the World Cup pool play, right? Cause of goals scored differences and stuff.

Anytime you grow up with a sport and really follow it, there's a lot of small things within the game that you pick up on and you just really appreciate how hard the given sport is. Like with basketball, football, and baseball, I grew up watching every night and playing them, and I know I recognize subtle things within the game that most other people don't see. So I imagine it's similar with soccer.

Some girl was over the other day and we were smokin some bud, just chillin out, and I was watching the sunday night NFL game... and she was like, i dont get it, every play just seems the same to me. I was like WTF do you realize how many things happen on every single play!!!

and if you are only gonna know two teams, the lakers and heat are the ones to know. They are the two superpowers in the NBA right now. They are most likely to play in the NBA Finals. I am SO excited for the NBA to start, I can't wait.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote