Music Banter - View Single Post - Last Bought
Thread: Last Bought
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #849 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
I got into a conversation with a fucking Kiss fan. I tried to tell him how fucking atrocious I thought they were without being too strong. I failed.

I saved it with "but since you saw them live, I bet that'd be kind of fun!"
Fucking Kiss
Band tees are great providing you don't wear generic white/light colour on black crap. Like standard Nirvana shirts and stuff, they look proper awful. Band tees are all I ever wear, no other tees take my fancy. Nothing from River Island or Topman is nice, and Primark clothes should not be worn outside of the house. I like some Adidias originals tees, I own like 3 of those but generally its band tees. I have some trackies and tees from Primark for lounging about the house in, otherwise, if you go outside in Primark stuff you need punching in the gob. Unless its jeans. I'll accept those I guess.

I like band tees which don't have the bands name plastered all over it, though they're few and far between. Nice designs are always rad. Yeah, band tees are definitely cool, and I've had a couple of people starting conversations with me on nights out and stuff or at the pub when I've had my Jr. shirt on. Also the same with festival wristbands even though I have my Leeds wristbands on and most of the people who go to Leeds these days are goons and I'd not be seen dead talking to the shutter-shade wearing cunts in the middle of the street.

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote