Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #13685 (permalink)
emostreetguitar562268
Alternatively Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Lmao, no. I don't see hermuch at school, different groups and stuff. But yeah it crashed and burned anyway. I got the standard I like someone else reply.
aw, sorry to hear that. at least you have the comfort of knowing that you were brave enough to do it! dont worry, you'll find someone else.

anyway, my day has been a bit...odd. i walked around all day in my hobo costume cuz the local theater group im in did a halloween book reading to some 3 and 4 yr olds at the library in our halloween costumes. so we walked from the theater to the library (2 blocks), from the library to the Pizza Hut (3 blocks), from Pizza hut back to the theater (5 blocks), and from the theater back to the library. you guys shoulda seen some of the looks we got. i was the hobo, one girl was a hollywood actress, one was an orange and green fairy, one was a pirate, one was in regular clothes but had an owl hat, and the one guy was in regular clothes but said he was supposed to be a buisiness man/male model. it was hilarious.
Originally Posted by jeveuxleson
I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum's members. I do believe the forum is run mostly of male heterosexual men, and I wonder if the statistics are represented here.
Male men? Are there other kinds of men?
emostreetguitar562268 is offline   Reply With Quote