Music Banter - View Single Post - Is It Normal?
Thread: Is It Normal?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
jofussunshyne
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
I'm forever doing it. Not in a pervy way, I actually don't even have a reason as to why I do it. I just do.

And yeah that's normal, I ALWAYS do that, especially when I hear people talking about music/a band. The other day these two guys were stood outside Tesco and they were talking about the magical mystery tour bus (they'd just been on it, u jealous?) and one of the lads saw my Pavement top and they both started talking about Pavement and smiled at me. Oddballs. But yeah, I always geg on other peoples conversations it's brill. Especially when it's something someone should probably not be talking about on a bus or something, like their sex life in great detail. Total winner.

Is it weird that I have to stop myself from touching black peoples hair when I'm out? I dream to have 'black' hair and everytime someone walks past I wanna stop and ask them if I can stroke their hair argh.
Haha, that's sort of normal. I can see the fixation with it, it just looks very touchable, but walking round somewhere like The Krazy House touching peoples hair could be considered abnormal lol.

Is it normal that a group of circles together actually make me feel like I'm gonna vomit??
jofussunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote