Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #6569 (permalink)
storymilo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Throw a shirt on top of it. I saw a guy with a DJ Shadow shirt, so I immediately shouted at him..."hell yeah...endtroducing!!" He just stared at me and went "huh?". Turns out he was one of the "only heard a few songs" guys. That was annoying. I told him he should just give me that shirt.
Yes this oh god. Ok so a girl I know saw a kid who is probably the biggest poser (yes I hate that word too but there's no other way to say it) on earth and he was wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, so she made some sort of blatant Stairway to Heaven reference. and he didn't get it. STAIRWAY ****ING HEAVEN. Even people who don't like Led Zeppelin know that song.

And I have a friend who considers himself really into music but he really only listens to 10 dubstep songs and stuff like Dave Matthews (yeah.... he's a stoner.) It just really pisses me off when people act like they love something when they really just..... don't. And he's always saying things like "yeah that band's chill" when there's people he wants to seem cool to, when he's actually told me before that he doesn't like them. But he's also the kind of person who changes stories around or blatantly lies about things in an attempt to be funny, so I guess I should be used to it.
storymilo is offline   Reply With Quote