Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #13667 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Droids Attack - Must Destroy (2010)

Sahg - III (2010)

Zoroaster - Matador (2010)

Solace - A.D. (2010)

Across Tundras - Old World Wanderer (2010)

I've been getting my stoner metal on this week, however a lot of it has been kind of boring and uninspired. Solace and Across Tundras are my favorite from that little haul, with Across Tundras' albums available for free (LEGAL) download from here. I wouldn't say any of them are particularly bad, just kind of semi and plain, Kylesa's and The Sword's 2010 releases are probably the best stoner metal of 2010.

Some other albums I've downloaded recently:

Colour Haze - All (2008)

Damn this is some mighty fine stoner metal right here.

Immolation - Majesty and Decay (2010)

Besides stoner metal I've been in the mood for some straight up death metal, and Immolation is about as straight as it comes.

Barren Earth - Curse of the Red River (2010)

I remember hearing one of their demo songs on a mix CD I got mailed to me a few years back and it stood out, I decided to give their full length debut a try.

Lantlos - Neon (2010)

This is one of those French black metal/shoegaze bands that I'm still trying to decide if I like or not (the style, not the band). Apparently I downloaded this back in August but just found it on my laptop hard drive last night.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote