Music Banter - View Single Post - Advice thread
Thread: Advice thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

sorry to be a cunt and dive right in the middle of your conversation, but i'm in a bit of a pickle here although my mind is leaning towards one end of the decision, i just need someone's two-penneth.

basically; i went to leeds festival a few years ago with my friends and loads of stuff kicked off involving malicious lies and we stopped speaking, well, on the most part we drifted apart a lot but then gradually it resulted in us not speaking all together. so basically i have no friends where i am apart from this one girl who i'm kind of friends with but kind of not at the same time. i met a bunch of people online who i would consider my only friends now and i see them quite often, however not as often as i'd like as they all live two hours+ away from me. they're all absolutely amazing people and some of the best i've ever met, amongst who is a girl i'm really into but won't commit to anything with due to distance. it came up in conversation the other day about a few of them moving in together and how it would be great for me to also move to sheffield and live with them.

i know i definitely need a change in my life and i think this could be it. but i don't know, it's a pretty monumental leap for me to take, so i just don't know what to do. the first obstacle is finding a job there and getting the time out of my current job to travel over for interviews etc.. i know it would be pretty stupid on the most part for me not to go ahead and take the risk, but i'm just torn because i do love liverpool a hell of a lot but it brings me down just as much.

thoughts?

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote