Music Banter - View Single Post - Advice thread
Thread: Advice thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
TheCunningStunt
love will tear you apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
I don't know if I'm bothered or what still about my friends all ****ing off and not speaking to me over some ridiculous lies. I'm not sure. I spoke to one of my friends the other day for the first time in two years on Facebook, it was odd.

Why did you not go to Uni Michael?
I'd imagine so, if you're that type of person.
I'm the type of person who isn't really bothered if I lose people, other than deaths in the family of course.
But I've found friends come and go and I just don't feel particularly bothered.
I've only ever had 1 friend who we've been on the same wave length, our sense of humours are exactly alike.
Even if our music and film tastes aren't, I'd be gutted if we weren't friends anymore. But they're the only exception to the rule.
Most people are just people to go out for a drink with, I don't expect friendships to last forever. I think I'm dead inside, but I generally don't need people.

I didn't go to Uni because I couldn't be arsed with a load of self-richeous cunts living the uni life.
My friends have pissed me off.
They're all in Uni living this crazy life where they get drunk at 2AM and don't go to sleep until 5AM when they have a lecture at 9AM.
I had no interest in taking part in any of that bullshit, I have no interest in taking a course like law or another course a friend of mine is doing, involving the EU. I didn't want to do something where I pretend like I can make a difference.
I just want to do as little as possible and still get paid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
This is good advice downspiral.

Although I don't encourage the migration of scousers to anywhere (apart from Wales) the advice is sound.
What have you got to lose?

I have friends in North Wales.
Flint is practically Liverpool laa

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote