Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #6606 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

A couple things I've noticed that annoy me:

- Girls that put light base on their face (makeup) that completely conflicts with the rest of their darker body from the neck down. And they insist on walking around with this absolutely obvious disparity as though they don't look like they went to a tanning bed with something wrapped around their head. Ladies... just because you may be only choosing to look at your face in the mirror doesn't mean the rest of us are living in that same dream world. At least use the same shade as the rest of your body, for fuck's sake.

- Speaking like you're from the 18th century and being serious about it only wins you a permanent place in the "what a douche" category. I don't care how old you think your bass guitar is. (don't ask)

- Ok.. this was supposed to be another annoyance, but I got up to go piss and I'm walking towards the toilet, half in the bathroom, and the cat runs full speed towards the bathroom and makes this jump onto the sink, but he gets tripped up on my left leg and it skews his jump... so he half lands on the sink and slides off right into the garbage can next to the toilet... hhahaha... I'm pretty easily amused, but I seriously can't stop cracking up at the way it all went down. Now I'm deflated.
I guess I can now bitch about having nothing to bitch about.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote