Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #2266 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
i'm basically a serial killer/thief. i'm not really sure how i pissed off the robots, but they sure as shit are. maybe theres something i can do to get un-shunned.
You have to do good things for their faction by completing their quests, in their favor. I haven't come across any robot quests yet, so I don't know if there are any. But the robots themselves aren't really a faction I don't think. Particularly the ones connected to Vegas... they're a part of what's his name, who pretty much runs Vegas as far as I know. As far as all the Mr. Handy's and Protectrons and guard bots and all, they shouldn't be in any factions. They're typically just programmed to behave in a certain way in a certain place. Those robots like the one that dug you out of your grave are totally different and part of some faction in Vegas. Like I said, I haven't gotten there yet, so I'm not sure.
One thing is for certain, New Vegas isn't like Fallout 3 in the sense that you can just run around killing everyone. In New Vegas, your actions have wider-reaching consequences than just a karma rating, but I can be pretty certain that pissing off either the NCR, the Legion, or the Powder Gangers wouldn't have had an effect.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote