Music Banter - View Single Post - Good Afternoon
Thread: Good Afternoon
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #39 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Thrillington View Post
Hello.........

Forums! What a pain in the arse, but unfortunately theyre mildly addictive, the forum i used to use decided to disappear off the face of the Earth and now here I am, youre the poor unfortunates that will have to put up with me for the forseeable future.

I love music, all music apart from what commonly known as metal, not that rock music from the 70's that metal heads pretend is metal i dont mean that i mean modern day metal, its just music for people who dont like music as far as Im concerned. I can be a sarcy bastard, but im ok.

Right Im off to have a look around.

Welcome, Percy!

Say, you wouldn't happen to be talking about MuzicForums suddenly vanishing, would you, because I've been trying to visit the site for several days and can't connect!!

I'm hoping it is just a temporary issue, but it makes me nervous. I forget that at any moment the owners could pull the plug on a site and so all the connections you build with people would vanish instantaneously, except for when you've shared other ways to connect online. I just assumed I'd be able to pop on over and say hi to people at MF, but for now...they're GONE!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote