Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm going to Americah!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Default I'm going to Americah!!

I thought about playing it cool and not making a big deal out of it but then I remembered I haven't attention-whored in AGES!

Anyhow, today I got the final confirmation that I am indeed going State-side, unfortunately it's for work so it's unlikely I'll see much more than the inside of office buildings, hotels and airports. We are traveling on Monday (yes, this Monday!) via Frankfurt, final destination - Houston, Texas. (:

Anyhyoo, this be my first trip across the pond, and for anyone even remotely acquainted with me on this forum, you'll 've noticed I'm essentially American on the inside so visiting my cultural would-be homeland is gonna be SUPER exciting.

For anyone who has ever been to or continues to live in the area, this is the time to shout about some cool things to see (if I have some time to explore, which given past experience with these sorts of trips, is a bit unlikely BUT STILL!) and/or your mobile phone numbers/home addresses and other stalk-friendly information.

Yay!

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote