Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal & Rock Music Recommendations
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #334 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JPH View Post
If anyone can reccommend me some new music akin to these bands I'd really appreciate it:

Adema, Alice in Chains, Allele, Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Breaking Point, Chevelle, Cold, Creed, Crossfade, Dark New Day, Edgewater, Eighteen Visions, Evans Blue, Five Finger Death Punch, Fuel, Ghost Machine, Godhead, Godsmack, Hurt, Incubus, Nirvana, Nonpoint, Peroxwhy?gen, Puddle Of Mudd, Saliva, Seether, Sevendust, Shinedown, Sinch, Smile Empty Soul, Soil, Soundgarden, Staind, Stone Sour, Switched, Systematic, Taproot, Tool, Trapt, Trust Company, SpiralArms, 10 Years, 12 Stones, 3 Doors Down, 32 Leaves.
Why do you need more recommendations of the same? These bands are very generic of rock and metal in general (with the exception of say Nirvana, Soundgarden and AIC) Most are commercial and not very interesting at all. In terms of interest Tool stick out head and shoulders above the majority there.

If you want more interesting rock and metal I can certainly recommend some (or somebody else on here can) but if its more of what you have above, you`ve pretty much covered it already.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote