Music Banter - View Single Post - Fantasy Football
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #284 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Well I gotta make sacrifices somewhere to better my team. My draft was terrible, Ryan Matthews doesn't get touches like I expected, Beanie has been hurt, and Dallas Clark went down for the season so I'm not in a very good position. I expected these guys to have good years and I was relying on them to carry the slack for a mediocre QB (McNabb). I gotta do something at QB, and Nicks has the most trade value right now. I think Nicks is awesome and he's gonna finish with good numbers.. But he already has 8TDs in 7 games. It's hard to believe that pace is gonna continue. It's a risk I gotta take I suppose... Sims-Walker isn't ideal, but it's a 14 team league and especially during bye weeks, rosters are pretty scarce. I don't think Sims-walker is the worst option in the world, there's some teams with worse choice as their 2nd Wr/flex poisition. But I don't really know who else I could trade with value to get a pretty decent QB.

Every year I tell myself to reach for a QB in the draft if I have to so I make sure I have a good one... but every draft for some reason I see a RB I really like and end up taking them instead.

Last year I had Cutler and I suffered week after week watching him complete passes to the other team in the red zone.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote