Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:12 PM   #3272 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

By the way, anyone here ever tried choking during sex? Like it? My ex and **** buddy were both super into it and I like doing it. I guess its a turn-on on different levels.

Anyways, I'm bored as hell. I'll tell a little story about a good friend, not particularly hilarious but pretty gross so I'll share.

My friend, we'll call him Ryan, lived in an apartment with a few other guys. One of those other guys was a 'pretty boy' type, and did modeling at the local Hollister. So one night they are having a party at their place, and the model dude brings over a few female models from Hollister and they are all smokin hott. It's a crowded party, everyones doin their own thing, and at some point the model guy and one of his female model co-workers go to his room mid-party. Nobody really notices or gives a ****.

Later in the party, a few of us are chillin on the balcony throwing back a few beers and smoking some cigs... and this model guy comes out kinda laughing with a ****ty look on his face. We ask him what's up and he tells us that he went to his room with this girl, they start fooling around and whatever, and she starts giving him head. We've all been drinking for a couple of hours, and I don't know if that played into it or maybe this guy is just hung, but whatever the case the girl was sucking him off and gagged and threw up on his ****.

We all get a laugh out of it and we all continue to chit chat and drink on the balcony for about a half hour. Meanwhile, the girl who barfed on his **** cleans herself up or whatever and comes back into the party. My friend, Ryan, had no idea any of this went on. So he's chillin inside and starts talking to this girl. They're flirting and hitting it off, and they end up feverishly making out in front of everyone. Next morning we break the news to Ryan that he made out all night with the same girl who just puked on his room mates **** like an hour beforehand.

The worst part is that a mutual friend of ours got really drunk at a tailgate the next weekend and told Ryan's Dad what happened. Haha, awkward and embarrassing. We still call Ryan 'Snowball' sometimes.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote