Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #6638 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

I need new passport photos for my Canadian passport however nowhere in town seems to be competent enough to shoot a photo to the Canadian size guidelines and "I think this is correct" is not an acceptable answer when my passport application can be rejected because of the photograph not meeting the required size. Of course all of the photography stores are closed on Sunday so I have to wait till tomorrow when a photographer's studio is open. I am just reminded of about 3 years ago when I was getting my British passport photos taken and I went to this little hole in the wall, blink and you miss it, store in the deserted section of the mall. I walk in and tell the old guy that I need photos taken for a British passport, he nods his head, tells me where to stand, makes some adjustments and takes the photo. He doesn't ask me what the measurements are, or even has to look them up, he just knows them, knows how to make the adjustments on his camera, and knows how to take the picture. I miss guys like that
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote