Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 06:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
shadowsniper
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
True...or maybe he just didn't think it was even worth commenting on.

True, there is nto as much oil in Alaska as there is in Iraq. The US has oil stored bought in the 60's? Know that? Probably not. US and Alaksa use natural gas as a power source more than any other countries. US also uses coal as much as any other country. Also using Nuclear power plants, so trust me, Oil is important, but not as much as YOU think. Why do you think all car companies are searching for the Solar powered car? Maybe noticing the decrease in importance of oil? Just maybe.

When people say stuff like that, it gets to me. That's like saying rich people should give more to the poor. "Robin Hood", true words from a democrat. Nice. If you've lived in the US, you would understand why we don't have universal heath care. Increase taxes by a cent and you hear people complain, it just won't happen.

Wow, i just read the rest of what you said. The Crusade, it sounds like a Canadian. Idiotic, so I'm not even gonna respond. Haha, this made my day. I gotta go send this to people. It takes a true conspiritor to think of something like that. Good stuff...
Waw, u obviously dont read things completely because u would of already know I am a Québecois. There is a difference if you would know what it was. I was showing an example, but I guess you cant read or take things and understand them for what they are for. Um, I live in the US as Thrice knows too. I guess you again didnt read. The reason we dont have electric cars is not because we dont know how to build them but because Ford, GM, and other car companies have implications with Oil companies and would lose money. Not only that, but you would have to change all the gas stations and convince them that building these new pumps would not make them lose money and its an actual investment that will grow. Thats hard.
shadowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote