Music Banter - View Single Post - Experience the darkness of reality.
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
xf5hsd

Default Experience the darkness of reality.

Greetings. I come from muzicforums, disgusted by their community and the admins who ban anyone under their personal pleasure , and I hope this would be different.
So I shall tell all the truth about myself here:
I am fifteen years of age, born in Ukraine but live in Ireland for 5 years already. I am 2 meters tall, have an understanding for many things and am fluent in English.
I am writing fiction for 1.5 years already, and have started two novels. One is 20000 words and the other is 12000. But please lets leave it at this. My writing led me into a conversation that I do not find suitable for my level in the last forum I tried.
Please do not despise me or consider me arrogant. I respect all people as they respect me, and would not look down on anyone unless they underestimated me.
I have also studied Game Development, and am capable of creating a fully operational 3D game. The only problem is that it is extremely time consuming.
My third skill is Art. Two years ago I have found my ability to draw. Unfortunately I cannot post my best masterpiece, but my word will have to be enough for now. Well not masterpiece, but it is something I am proud of. A character from my second novel (Horror of course).

Again, please do not think of me as arrogant, and do not underestimate me by my age. Being called a KID is the most terrible insult which I cannot endure.

I get my inspiration on ROCK. Not just any ROCK, HEAVY and BLACK ROCK. I feed on the music. It fuels my mind.
My favorite bands are Samael, Static-X, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Dope and Korn.
As you may have guessed, I seek to live a life of darkness you probably won't understand (So please no hate comments about it). Cindergarden and Silent Hill have the music that fuel my determination towards the wonderful world of the absence of light. Again, this is something I found unexplainable and commonly misconceived, making people presume I have 'troubles' or I am satanic.

But this is not about me, it is about Music.

Rock and Dark is what I like.