Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #728 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post

Just answering your question.

Just responding to Awwsugars post since she included me in it. Just comes off as whiny to me. As she said, people have different opinions. Just deal with them. This isn't a professional debate, there's no evidence here, it's a personal opinion whether eating meat is good or bad and I don't mind it one bit. As for the burgers, why even bring up pics posted months ago? Shrug it off, you know the pics are posted just cause people are being douchey. Also, lets not confuse this and think that I am the one posting the burgers, cause I could see that easily happening.
No, cause I read through a majority of the thread and I know you aren't the only one.

In response to anyone else who responded, the pictures were just an example of just that. People being annoying. I could shrug it off I'm just saying that it's not making a point.

Also, in response to what Paloma said, I don't even know how I feel about the title of the thread's answer. I have no idea whether or not it's murder, I just know I don't eat meat for my own reasons.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote