Music Banter - View Single Post - Experience the darkness of reality.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
xf5hsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
What 3D programs do you use? If I was smart enough to make myself learn Python further, I would make a fully operational game too, if I had the time.
I use Mudbox, 3ds max, maya, zbrush and sketchup for modeling/texturing/animation, and unity 3 pro as a game engine (Currently I could not find a better one. Udk is not worth it).

I understand why you think me to be a kid, but I find myself somewhat more advanced than my peers. Of course I know that they are better than me in some ways, but I do not 'Mess', do not talk much (This might be considered a disadvantage because my number of friends in reality is 0), and I can look at things in an unbiased correct way.

Alright, whatever. Next thing.

Today was my first exam day during this year (2 more will follow until the week is finished). What I really want to say is 'This is one BIG waste of time! I have spent 7 hours stranded in that jail cell, doing only an hour of exams! In that time I have learned all my biology off by heart as well as geography (sorry for the change of theme, but it is something I would like to say).

And xEMGx, I think rock is a sort of metal. Metal is really to weak for me, the only type of metal I only listen to knowing that it IS metal is black.

I cannot write much further, because my do not seem to respond properly from the cold outside and an hour of writing, so goodbye for now.