Music Banter - View Single Post - Should US Legalize Marijuana?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #450 (permalink)
Toao
Groupie

I smoke pot. Legally.

This is my opinion. I don't think it is getting legalized because of the basic prison industrial complex. The police union is very powerful, and they will never have it. And a politician can't go against them, because then they will be against safety, and so on.

Obama can, because he has the black vote, and the Repub's already hate him, so all he can do is convert the pot smoking ones.

None of the Ca gubernatorial candidates were for legalization. And one of em even dated a rock star last time he was gov.

As far as exposing kids, yeah right. Alcohol should have the same rules weed has now.
The store usually has no sign, and is let in by buzzer.

You have to be 18 and licensed to even get in.

Liquor should be the same. Why should a kid go into the store, and see the St. Pauli girl's boobs, all the other beer girls and all the other ads.

Companies pay millions of dollars for it. Do you really think it stops working on people not old enough to buy it?

If anyone not from here is interested, I'm a newb, so I can't post links, but check out weedmaps dot com. There are practically as many weed stores as 7-11's. If you didn't know the address to one of em, you would never be able to find it.
Toao is offline   Reply With Quote