Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #13821 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
It was a hearing aid apparently.
Thats what I thought it was but I didnt think you had to talk into it like that. Why is she doing that? Is she crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post

My day has started out very nicely. My child snuck downstairs after telling me, "Stay in bed." Then I listened to him preparing a surprise breakfast for me as I pretended to sleep.

He made cereal with peanut butter in it, and brought up the bowl separately so it wouldn't spill, then he brought up a tray with a spoon and a glass of juice mixed with rice drink, and a cookie, and a banana. Since it was heavy, after he put it all together, he had to slide the tray across the floor!

After surprising me, he ran and got an orange and then sat on the bed and held up a comic book so I could read it while I ate. He told me to say "ahem" when I wanted him to turn the pages. He even attempted to give me a calf massage, which was more like a scratch!

So, that was all very sweet. Maybe he's making up for all those times he says, "I hate you. I really really DO hate you. I wish you were dead," usually after I do something dastardly like say he needs to wear his coat on a cold day.
That must have been a nice surprise. Sounds like a sweet kid.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote