Music Banter - View Single Post - Experience the darkness of reality.
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #71 (permalink)
ravenRAWRRR
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofdarkness View Post
Dayvan Cowboy: Thanks, but none of those are dark. The second one might be, but I dislike electronic. Cindergarden would still be the best. Just listen to all of their songs for damnations sake! They are not that difficult to download.

ravenRAWRRR and the other hundred or so member who do not understand the 'darkness' I am talking about: It is a feeling. Not in an enclosed area, not sacrificing puppies or swimming in misery. Misery, sadness and hatred is not a feature usually associated with me. This is pathetic, but sometimes I even feel remorse when I kill a fly, lol. I do not hate living things unless I have a good reason to, but when I do my hatred is great. This 'darkness' I have learned about after finishing the game 'Silent hill 2', and it is impossible to convey. I can only feel it in LARGE open spaces with certain features attached to them. It is a sense of freedom, horror and hollowness. I am not gothic, emo or satanic. Few weak examples of this might be:

GOG DAMN IT. I cannot post images.

Again, do not reply with hate unless you understand.

And as I stated before (I think), I respect each man as I would respect myself until they disrespect me (The same applies to 'women').

a video game changed your life THAT drastically? oh wow... is it wrong that i find the patheticness of that humorous? i mean, peoples life usually changes when they go through intense situations, experience life from someone elses view point, hear a great speaker, etc. usually NOT from videogames. so if i play silent hill 2, will i become dark like you? will i at least understand this "darkness" you speak so fondly of?

it sounds to me from the way that u describe this feeling of "darkenss" that you may just have a phobia of large open spaces and may be experiencing a bit of psychosis along with it. u should get help for that

and you say that you are not satanic, yet you say GOG dammit instead of god dammit. im not saying that you need to be christian or anything cuz i could really care less about what your religious beliefs are but if u dont wanna come off as satanic u probly shouldnt say GOG DAMMIT!

hehehe

mmk buddy?

"Flip my world inside out, honestly I like it better this way. When I mesh the night through the back of my eyes."