Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #6676 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
Interesting fact:
At one point in my musical history, I listened to Happy Hardcore. I thought it was cool at the time.

Here's my bitch for the day:
Today I got a reminder of just how cold it can get in eastern Canada. When I got up at five AM, our ultra-accurate thermometer measured in at -10. At school, the heat decided to malfunction so everybody in the class was buried amid piles of mittens and jackets thrown among themselves. Me, being extremely small, can't regulate body heat very well, so I sat in my chair helplessly shivering, and the sound of my teeth chattering was probably audible in the hallways. For some reason, I have this aversion to turning the heat on at night in my room, so I wore two pairs of pajama pants with a pair of long underwear. I'm also wearing two sweaters and a fancy shirt made of some material that is incredibly warm. If any of you ever plan on moving to my part of canada, I want you to stock up on lots and lots of warm clothes, unless you enjoy hypothermia. It's getting progressively colder and I don't think I'll be able to survive much longer.
Oh, God, that sucks! It's been around 30 degrees at night around here, and I thought that was miserable.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote