Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 11:59 PM   #13822 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Thank you Vee Vee.

I'm trying out a new nickname for you. It's shit.
Vee Vee. Hmm...it reminds me of a term I once heard Freebase use that made me laugh in the Sex Thread..."veejayjay."

Well, since I thought for the longest time that you were TheCunningCunt, it's probably only fair that you get to be creative with nicknames for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
That must have been a nice surprise. Sounds like a sweet kid.
Oh he is sweet, mojo...other than the times when he really does say, "I hate you. I hate your guts. I hate you AND your guts. Whenever I've said I love you, I was just kidding, because I don't. I will always hate you." He's getting quite clever with figuring out just the right thing to say to express the depth of his momentary loathing.

Tonight, for example, he entertained me with his creative expressions of anger by saying, "I wish I were an orphan." When I replied, "Oh, I think you'd miss me a little if you were an orphan," he answered, "No I wouldn't...if I became an orphan when I was a baby, I wouldn't even know you."

I had to admit, he was kind of right.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote