Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #704 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
There's not much point in suggesting Musicbanter improvements because

1) They won't get passed, mods will just point out how unnecessary the particular improvement suggested is - even though things like notifications for when we get a wall post would be really helpful
and
2) The website is fine as it is, most things suggested are complete rubbish. Changing the colour really doesn't matter.
I can't blame you for not realizing what actually goes on behind the scenes, but you'll be happy to know that recently we mods got together and compiled a list of the most popular improvement requests in the past couple years and sent it up the chain to the admins. After a few months, two of the items were granted.

You can now insert 10 pictures in a single post, and the character limit for posts is doubled.
Oh yea, you can say gay now, too... but that was a separate thing.

Hopefully the more important items will be addressed, and maybe one of these days we'll actually get some much needed sign-up verification implements like all the other forums on the web have. But if you guys want us to muddy things further with stuff that, to me, amounts to users being lazy, then hey, that's fine with me. I just hope no one starts complaining about the stuff that may get pushed aside in the process.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote