Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:07 PM   #4319 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

I like how these questions can be either really specific, or very ambiguous. I choose ambiguous, with the possibility of specific.

1) Karma, fate or neither?

Well, Karma implies moral choice and consequence, whereas fate implies pre-determination, which effectively nullifies any moral consequences resulting from decisions you had no choice but to make. Seeing as they both contradict one another, I couldn't choose both. In a purely logical sense, I can assume that we're all fated a path after the fact, but since we don't make decisions after the fact, to us, whatever destiny we may end up with is unknown and that qualifies our decisions as legit choices. So fate, to me as a human being, is an irrelevant concept.
"Neither" is a far more tempting option. The possibilities regarding "neither" are statistically more likely to be correct.

2) Dogs or cats?
I don't know. I haven't tasted either one. But I get the feeling I'd enjoy cats more.

3) Cold fast food (sandwich, panini, salad bowl etc) or hot fast food (burger, pastie, KFC etc)?
Technically, the faster something is, the more heat it will give off due to the molecules in it creating friction heat from their movement. I would prefer slow food.

4) English accent or French accent?
What shall I do with it?

5) Tabasco or Jalapenos?
You've never lived until you've Tobasco'd a jalapeno.

6) Tattoo's or no tattoo's?
It's a little too late for that...
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote