Music Banter - View Single Post - new to this forum and forums in general...go easy on me :)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
leetonitus
Groupie

Default new to this forum and forums in general...go easy on me :)

Hi all,

well as stated in my title, this is my first forum experience so its kinda weird getting used to all of this stuff. My name is Daniel, I'm 23, live on the east coast, unfortunately not much of a music scene over here so I'm trying to make my own lol. I am very passionate about music. I love metal and rock, anything that i can connect to. Korn is my absolute favorite band ever. Though I may not like certain styles of music I like to think that I have an appreciation for all types of music due to the talent and emotion that goes into writing in general. As a song writer I am aware of how the music process goes and have mad respect for anybody that does. I am in a band of my own, doing really really well after only a year. We are called The Jupiter Tide, look us up and let me know what you think. I was in college for a few years, majored in psychology before deciding to take a break to focus more on the band because that was where my real passion was and is at. If you need to know how to manipulate someone I'm your guy lol...j/k btw, but srsly if you guys have any questions in the psych field feel free to ask. Not sure exactly what adopt a nube program is all about on here but if someone feels like adopting a nubbin go for it as I am almost completely clueless as to how this forum thing works and could use the assistance lol. Other than that if you want to know something just ask.