Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 05:15 PM   #13862 (permalink)
MoonlitSunshine
Dat's Der Bunny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Thanks Vegangelica!

Yeah, I agree with this all 100%! I don't think I'll have an aide, but class sizes at the school are around 20 pupils per class so that is pretty fantastic! And there'll be other Prep teachers nearby if I ever need help, plus I'd always welcome parents into the classroom if they wanted to get involved! But yes it is really hard spending enough time with each children They all have very specific and individual learning needs! But like you said it'll be great having those little minds to mold and I'm looking forward to it. (Even if I'm still completely terrified!) Thanks again!

And thank you also, mojo!
I'm gonna have a day or so of placement a week in a school somewhere in dublin helping a maths teacher next term, as part of a teaching maths module of my degree. I have a feeling that the experience may make or break my plans of teaching it at some point in my life :P

- Arthur Dent
MoonlitSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote