Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands with eatable names
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 03:25 PM   #108 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy
There probably is all kinds of ways to eat beetles, although I've never tried them. I'm not sure if I could fancy them though. It's the thought of the crunch.
You say you seen them served with nothing. What is the story surrounding this sighting?
I'm buzzing Shaddas !!!, I think this post takes my first thread to over 100 posts. You've been around here longer than me, do I get a certificate for this achievement?
what a crazy remix of my name! anyways i award you the 'congratulations you just made one of your threads reach 100 posts' certificate, i know you're not materialistic so just imagine how it should look then spend the rest of your life checking the mail to see if it's there!
i'm african and i lived there for a couple of years and believe me, you see things!

oh and twista- a popsicle that could give people the wrong message if you eat it in that way, but it's just that good! okay it's not a band, but i'm desperate!

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote