Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
holdyoualways
Elevator to the moon

ill have to start mine from last night as well. well...yesterday afternoon if you wanna get technical. at around 1 my aunt shelly and her boyfriends kid matt (whom my sister has a huge crush on and he also returns the feelings) came over to hang out one last time before we left to come back up to pa. so me, tam, and matt went in the pool for a while. then my mom came in and crashed the party cuz tam and matt were getting a little too chummy for her liking. after that, we showed matt our camper, i took at least 4 pictures of the two of them and we headed back inside to change. then we all went out to dinner at ryans one last time. matt hardly ate anything which i think is because hes afraid to eat in front of people. i went through that phase. anyway it was raining pellets outside once we got settled so we took our time eating to wait for it to pass. then we went back home, watched some big brother (thank god michael got 86'd) and we headed out on the road at about 9ish. drove for about 13 hours, stopped 2wice for gas and 2wice for a pee pee break and almost got into an accident which woke my butt right up. we just got back today at around 1115 and i tried to sleep but couldnt so that leaves me here, wasting my time on the computer listening to music and drinking pepsi, thinking about how im gonna get my lazy butt up to pee and get something to eat for dinner. not a very eventful day but ive been in the same clothes (unders included) for over 24 hours if that interests anybody.