Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:46 AM   #814 (permalink)
Hook
Groupie

This is a very controversial topic and obviously many people have different opinions regarding whether we should eat meat. I am a meat eater but its more out of necessity than anything else. I would much rather be able to be a vegetarian but my school serves almost nothing that is healthy and vegetarian. I believe that people who want to eat meat should go ahead and do so, I am not stopping you but the way animals are raised precisely to be killed today is despicable. These animals are harshly treated and never get to enjoy themselves. These animals feel things too and deserve a better life. These processed animals are usually pumped with crap that should not be in them as it is which in turn negatively affects humans when we eat the meat. All of these hormones that are used to fatten up chickens, pigs and cows are extremely detrimental to your and my health but no one seems to care about that. Its all about profit in corporate America and the sad thing is nothing will probably change that.