Music Banter - View Single Post - Lateralus' Musical Meanderings
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:02 AM   #61 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Yes, we are finished it! We've just gotta record and upload it now! Will most likely post it here when it's done I'm glad you like it!

I definitely don't love to say that, I honestly don't think any of the stuff I do is that good haha! But it's really nice to hear that you like it, reassuring! Thanks so much mojo. One thing I'd like to work on next time is perhaps doing more harmonies instead of singing in unison.

Thanks for reading my journal!

I read the first post ages ago, but for some reason never commented. Hopefully you do post that track when it's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
100 x better than the crap that was on X factor tonight that I had the misfortune to catch out of the corner of my eye tonight as it was Beatles night on the programme and apart from the final performer, they all murdered the hell out of the songs.
I didn't see it but that doesn't surprise me. As usual on X Factor night, my Facebook feed was brimming with pages and pages of pro-Factor chatter but quite beautifully, amongst of all that was a comment that read "John Lennon just shot himself...just to make sure he was dead."

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote