Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:13 AM   #1899 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Back.
It was the best night ever, Chino is such a great frontman.
I now have a high pitched buzzing in my ears, but aside from that. It was perfect.
Ah of course, your first gig! Glad you enjoyed it mate. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Got tickets to the Tool sideshow as well as seeing them at a festival this summer. Also seeing Muse in a couple of weeks! This summer is going to be amazing!
So after freaking out about ensuring you got tickets to see them once, you are now seeing them twice? That cant be bad. And I hope you enjoy Muse too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downwardspiral View Post
Gonna be getting tickets for Wire, Iron and Wine and potentially City and Colour all next year. Also in January I'm booking tickets for Primavera Sound in Barcelona. The line up is amazing so far.. Belle & Sebastian, The National, Suicide, The Flaming Lips, Mogwai, Pulp, Fleet Foxes, Mercury Rev, Animal Collective, Swans + loads loads more tba.
Worth it just for Pulp. I really fancy going to see them somewhere next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6underground View Post
Ditto on the jealousy. I missed them playing a really intimate venue nearby -- for 15 bucks! -- it was a total bummer.

I did get George Clinton tickets in the mail a few days ago though, and that I'm looking forward to.
As you should. I've never seen him but would like to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook View Post
Going to see Cancer Bats, Trapt, Dashboard Confessional and possibly 10 years in December. Disturbed in January, possibly followed up by Avenged Sevenfold two days later.
Cancer Bats are a great live band. They are just getting tighter and tighter, in my opinion.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote