Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #759 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
wow! pats-colts 2010

I was so sure we were going to be blown out.

later, I was so sure we were going to score on the final drive, at least pushing it to OT. then peyton threw a terrible pick.

at least the other contenders in the AFC south are falling apart. the titans have major QB issues, the texans are dogs, and the jags just aren't that good.

edit: wtf the jags won. they should have a 1/2 game on us now. that shouldn't last long though.
I LOVE watching the Pats and Colts every year. Always number one on my must-see list. Peyton is hand-down the greatest QB of all time. Most of his offense is backups. Almost every pass seems perfect, and most of his picks are cause guys ran the wrong route (Like Garcon did on that one pic). The pick at the end of the game was bad, he shouldn't have thrown it. But his release was affected by the pass rush or else I think he wouldve completed it. He just had to change his arm angle and didn't quite get it over Sander's head. But still, I watched the entire game and there were a few plays that easily could have been caught (One that comes to mind is the Tamme badly timed jump in the endzone, Clark would've easily caught it). Peyton is just so poised though, no other QB would have led his team back and gave them a chance like he did. He just manages the clock so well, and mentally is just head and shoulders above the rest of the world. That fade route to Reggie on 3rd down for the TD was just a gem. I'm not a Colts fan, but I just love Peyton for everything he does. Colts still have that division I think. Titans are a mess and they won't win without a QB. Everyone always picks the texans to be good and they never are... and the Jags are a bad team that has got some nice wins, but they don't have what it takes to sustain it and win the division. My Falcons are still rolling along, beat the Rams on the road. Next week it's packers @ Atlanta which could be the best two teams in the NFC (Philly could be argued). Very excited for the game
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote