Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexual Orientation
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 04:01 AM   #182 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
I kind of understand what you're saying. You definitely said it in a very upfront way, though.
My best friend is gay and he never understand why many gays choose to speak with the feminine lisp and such. Is that what you mean? How they purposely change the way they speak?

I am talking about the lisp and the feminine ways. I live with a gay guy. I knew he was gay since the very 1st second I found him on facebook, before I even met him. If I saw him on the street, I would automatically assume he is gay. Same goes for a lot of people at this school (liberal arts school, go figure).

I am trying to say that alot of people will say things like "gay guys are soo annoying!" They say this because to a lot of straight guys, including me, the general sassy behavior and drama that a lot of gays have is really annoying, as is the feminine voice too. But they aren't really against someone being gay. If there was a gay dude who liked the same sports and video games and all that stuff, then I doubt there's be a problem.

See what I am trying to get at? It's not that they are gay... it's that they are annoying, and happen to be gay. It's not just because they like the same sex that people are annoyed. The ones who hate gays because they are gay are generally bible thumpers and religous folk.