Music Banter - View Single Post - TV Tropes
Thread: TV Tropes
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Sounds......awesome.
jk, but I take it the discuss tropes and things?
Not really. There are 3 forum columns. The left hand one is site business, the middle is for discussing media, and the right hand column is the 'community' side, that has an 'it just bugs me' forum, a chat forum, a forum games forum, etc.

Problem is, the left column is SERIOUS BUSINESS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE WIKI, the middle column is dead because nobody posts in it, and the right column is hella active but consists of nothing but morons.

Case in point, they have a multi thousand post thread called troper updates that moves faster than /b/, only it has none of the funny and all of the retard. The It just bugs me forum is nothing but trolls, retards, and retarded trolls, and forum games is a massive circlejerk.

I hung out on the place to piss off people in IJBM by making ranty threads about how stupid things were. It was fun until I got banned, but only because I was trying to edge the rules as close as I could.

----------------
Listening to: Lacuna Coil - [The EPs #05] Falling [foobar2000 v1.0.3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote