Music Banter - View Single Post - Going dutch ;)
Thread: Going dutch ;)
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Haha, I promised to go to bed.
Well allright, a quicky.
Hitting the enter key now and then makes it all a bit more readable if you ask me.
Please keep doing so

Bands I like, and I'm sure I'll be missing out on quite a lot of them:
Calexico, The Slackers, Bob Dylan, Jethro Tull, Neil Young, Nick Drake, FLogging Molly, Bad Religion, Tom Waits, The Bees, Babylon Circus, The Last Shadow Puppets, Raconteurs, The Good, the Bad and the Queen, The Scientist, Belle & Sebastian, Dream Theater, Tool, Al Stewart, Chatham County Line, The Beatles, CSNY, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Black Mountain, NoFX, Jimi Hendrix, Wolfmother, Wolf People, Iron Maiden, Brainbox, Noir Désir, Sam Roberts, Friends of Dean Martinez, Aggrolites, Mark Foggo, Skatalites, Morphine, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Love, Sublime, Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, Muse, Volbeat, Ten Years After, Fleetwood Mac (without the girls), Jamiroquai, Giant Sand, Curtis Eller, Lee Perry, Beirut, Vic Ruggiero, Dave Hillyard, Madness, Rodriguez, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Kenny Dorham, Dave Brubeck, Focus, Crystal Antlers, Balthazar, Sleepy Sun, Tame Impala, Rancid, Blues Magoos, Incredible String Band, Velvet Underground, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Disrupt, Dub Trio, Franz Ferdinand, The National, Django Reinhardt, Mulatu astatke...

As I said, there's a link in my signature for more information on that one