Music Banter - View Single Post - Justin Bieber? Artist of the year?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #55 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
That's actually how I handle my music collection! Well.. only with the Electronic stuff. There's new Trance, Electro, and House and all that stuff everyday. So I can get rid of the tracks that have gotten stale, and replace them with the new ones. I'd totally listen to pop more if I really enjoyed what I heard. But I simply don't. There's popular bands that I listen to like Counting Crows, Coldplay, and Dave Matthews Band. Though with Counting Crows I stick to older material.. same with Dave Matthews Band. I remember liking James Blunt when I heard him on the European MTV Music Awards. Yeah, that went downhill fast. Our radio has a way of completely gutting enjoyment from anything and everything. You like this song? Good! We were planning on playing it 4-5 times a day for the next couple of months.
The thing is that playing song over and over doesn't make the song bad, it just gets us sick of the song. I've done that with countless albums/songs/artists on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
I'll have you know that I do NOT write novels.

I write short non-fiction essays!

And they deal with music, too...sometimes. For example, observe:

MY ESSAY ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER:
Bieber: he sings! He dances! He sings and dances! Sometimes he dances first. And then he sings. Occasionally he sings and dances and sings and dances. Often he does them together. And girls love him! Do they ever love him! Oh, the love! This concludes my essay on Justin Bieber.
That was the best essay I've ever read. =P You're so funny. xD

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.