Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #13905 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm stoked as I've got 11 months without even a puff of smoke. You'll get there.
Hehe I cheated a few times. I'm still smoking far less at the moment. I think the most I've smoked was today, which was 4 cigs I think. And I really didn't want to, but I was at the parents house and any excuse to get out of the house for a few minutes is a good one.

Speaking of my day, it was a typical turkey day I guess. Had some really good duck, but I didn't eat much of anything. Spent most of the time trying to help my dad fix someone's computer.. he's going to get paid 200 dollars to fix it and he's been working on it for like 2 weeks now. I told him to just back up the data and wipe the machine but he's too proud for that, even though he's never even used a Vista machine much less troubleshoot their problems. He's oldschool. Win95 style. Whatever man, waste your time if you want.

Haha.. and my grandma was there. She's 85 years old, the dear thing, sweet as you can, and she's there telling us if she hadn't found Jesus back in the day, she would have been out on the streets slinging crack. haha... To hear something like that come from someone so small and old is hilarious.

Anyway, successful day.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote