Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #13907 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
On three separate occasions I was called ugly today, and all of my friends hate me and I don't know why. Now, my only friend is some creepy kid who is obsessed with sonic and the only thing she talks about IS SONIC THE ****ING HEDGEHOG! Now I know tons of useless information about chaos emeralds and on several occasions she told me that she wanted to bang shadow the hedgehog and pikachu AT THE SAME ****ING TIME. I'm trying to tell her that IDGAF about sonic or any of the pokemon but she can't get it through her head and I don't think I'll be able to survive.
Dude, you're not ugly... of the one time I saw you I remember you being quite a fetching young lass. You seem rather mature for your age so maybe that's why your friends are dicks towards you or maybe they're just average teenagers that feel the need to constantly give bullshit for the sake of it. I really can't recommend any course of action to solve your problem as I've pretty much lost all of my friends and am stuck in the same position as you.

Ps. your friend sounds like they're autistic... are they?
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote